EXCHANGE / RETURN OF GOODS PURCHASED IN ONLINE STORE
By purchasing goods in the online store https://tomasgold.lt/ you have the right to terminate the distance contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, notifying us about this by e-mail email@example.com
If the purchased product was delivered to you of inadequate quality, immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the product, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* A gift certificate purchased online cannot be returned or exchanged (neither for another electronic gift certificate, nor for cash).
* Gift boxes purchased online cannot be returned or exchanged.
According to 7 clause of Art. 6.363 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Buyer, having bought goods of inadequate quality, has the right to demand from the Seller:
1. eliminate product defects (repair);
2. replace a low-quality product with a quality one;
3. to reduce the price accordingly;
4. terminate the contract and return the price paid.
According to 3 clause of Art. 6.363 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, a product is considered to be of high quality if:
· Complies with the description and characteristics specified in the online store;
· Suitable for general use just like other products of the same type;
· The quality and characteristics of the product are what you would expect from another product of the same type.
EXCHANGE / RETURNS IMPLEMENTES ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
1. Labels and certificates have not been removed from the goods and have preserved their integrity, i.e. not cut or otherwise damaged;
2. a document (invoice) has been presented confirming the purchase of the goods;
3. product packaging (protective film) is not damaged;
4. the goods have not been used / worn, not damaged by the Buyer deliberately or through negligence, the presentation of the goods is completely preserved;
5. The returned goods must be in the same configuration as received by the Buyer;
6. exchange for another product of the same value is possible only once;
7. Goods with precious stones (for example, diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald, topaz, smoky quartz, amethyst, garnet, etc.) must be checked by the Assay Office of the Republic of Lithuania before exchange / return. The Assay Office of the Republic of Lithuania must confirm that the returned goods are of proper quality, have no damage, and the precious stones correspond to the data of the primary examination (primary certificate);
8. goods made to order or adapted for individual use (corrected size, engraving, etc.) cannot be replaced or returned in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Buyer is responsible for the loss of the product's market value as a result of actions that were not necessary to determine the properties of the product.
The Buyer can return the goods purchased in the online store by sending the return by registered mail or using the courier service at:
UAB Tomas Gold, Kuosų str. 20-1, 91187 Klaipeda. Contact phone +37061126525.
The sent parcel must be reported to the Seller by e-mail email@example.com.
The Buyer assumes responsibility for the safe packaging of the parcel so that the contents of the parcel are not damaged / lost during delivery to our doors.
The Buyer pays all costs for the exchange / return (delivery, examination of the goods in the assay office of the Republic of Lithuania).
Having received the goods, the Seller evaluates it, and only after that informs the Buyer about the final decision whether the goods meet the requirements for replacement / return. If the conditions of the returned goods are not met, the money is not returned, the goods are sent back to the buyer.
After confirming the refund, the money for the returned product will be transferred to the bank account from which the purchase was made within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Seller.
If the Buyer paid for the goods in the online store with an electronic gift certificate, the gift certificate is returned to Buyer by e-mail, and the additional amount paid (if any) is returned by transfer to the buyer's bank account within 10 working days.
After the expiration of the period (14 calendar days), during which, according to article 6.22810 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the buyer can exercise the right to terminate the distance contract, within 6 months of the warranty period, the Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if:
· Missing product label, gem certificate;
· There is no document confirming the purchase of goods (invoice);
· The goods are damaged by the Buyer deliberately or through negligence;
· The product has mechanical damage;
· Incomplete set of goods, the set does not correspond to the original one received by the Buyer (lost parts of precious metal, precious stones);
· Product defects caused by improper use or care;
· Failure to comply with the rules for the safe use of jewelry (for example, the product was exposed to high temperatures or chemicals);
· The product is made to order or adapted for individual use (size / length was adjusted, engraved, etc.);
· Traces of technical repairs carried out by the Buyer or a third party are visible;
· Visible natural wear and tear;
· More than 6 months have passed since the purchase.
IMPORTANT: a product with precious stones (for example, diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald, topaz, smoky quartz, amethyst, garnet, etc.) must be checked and sealed by the Assay Office of the Republic of Lithuania before exchange / return. The Assay Office of the Republic of Lithuania must confirm that the returned goods are of proper quality, have no damage, and the precious stones correspond to the data of the primary examination (primary certificate)!
About goods purchased on the website https://tomasgold.lt/, first of all, contact the Seller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 611 26525.
The buyer can also contact the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (address Vilniaus str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail email@example.com, phone +370 526 26751, website www.vvtat.lt) or fill out the application form on the EGS platform: http: //ec.europa.eu/odr/.